Friday 18 March 2011

Help with my new poll

As part of my recent exploration of XP and advancement (see here), I am interested to the answer of this new poll (see the two questions at the top right).


I am fascinated to see what the results are...


Since my Newbie Blogger Award from Tim at Gothridge Manor , I have had 9 new followers. Thanks Tim.


And I have yet to thank some of these latest followers:
Neil Ford
Greg at Gorgonmilk
Luke Morgan at The Confederate
Pierce
Austrodavicus at There's Dungeons Down Under (the new winner of the award)
Risus Monkey at the Velvet Edge and Risus Monkey

3 comments:

  1. Yey! i get a mention. Thanks : ) keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool on the new members. I don't know how long it takes to level up as I often die before that. Ha.

    Have a yummy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for 3, but it could be as many as 5, or as few as 1 depending on what they find!

    ReplyDelete